Coronavirus (Covid 19) Guidance
Last updated 26 March 2021
Following the recent Government announcements, our campsite is still currently closed but we can confirm we are to re open from 12 April 2021 which is great news.
We have now had clarification on certain elements like the use of communal areas and shared facilities (including shower blocks / pot wash and laundry areas from Reference Public Health England – The health protection (Coronavirus Restrictions) (Steps)
Unfortunately we will not be allowed to open our shower blocks but we can open disabled toilet at shower block 1 and our two toilets at shower block 2
In addition we can open our laundry room and pot wash areas with restrictions in place
Please refer to our News page for further detail.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is very important to us.
Please DO NOT travel to the park if you have any covid related symptoms
When we reopen, we encourage all customers to use the voluntary NHS Test & Trace App to register your attendance at our site however this is optional.
If you do not have the ability to download the App, we will continue to use your booking details should we be asked to provide contact information by an authorised body.
We would like to remind you that when we reopen, we will not allow visitors on-site to meet with other guests to help keep our customers and staff safe at this time.
- We are situated in an open space with natural surroundings and lots of fresh air, so it could be the best place to be if you are self- sufficient
In order to protect yourselves please follow hygiene practice whilst at our park.
- Wash hands regularly for at least 30 seconds and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap and water is not available.
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin.
- Maintain a sensible distance from others of at least 2 meters
If you have your own shower and toilet facility in your caravan / motorhome we strongly recommend that you use them rather than the parks shared shower blocks if they are open
Minimum or No contact check in process
- The park will now contact customers prior to arrival to obtain the outstanding balance to ensure check in can be completed more safely on arrival
Please avoid entering reception for unnecessary reasons or if you feel unwell whilst we have the current situation
Reception staff will be available to assist on the mobile phone 07814 481088
We look forward to seeing all out fantastic customers very soon
Thank you John, Sue and the team
We will continue to review our campsite in line with Government advice as it is announced which is a complex and ever-changing situation, please always check the relevant Government websites for the very latest information using the links below: